Skip to content
A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal
- Solid game boards with foil inlay
- Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players
- Secret Hitler is a dramatic game of political intrigue and betrayal set in 1930's Germany.
- Players are secretly divided into two teams - liberals and fascists. Known only to each other, the fascists coordinate to sow distrust and install their cold-blooded leader.
- The liberals must find and stop the Secret Hitler before it’s too late.
- Each round, players elect a President and a Chancellor who will work together to enact a law from a random deck.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device